Marchell Fletcher joins us for this podcast. A 5 time Solo National Champion.
And if her name sounds familiar its because the "Fletcher Cup" is named in her honor.
We cover topic from ice racing, mental blocks, Bio feedback devices and differences in coaching women vs. men.
And like Jeremy Foley her question is should we have more runs at nationals? 🙂
Here is some background:
- Five time SCCA Solo National Champion
- Porsche Club of America National Champion
- SCCA Spec Miata Class: 1999-2006, Regional Road Races. 2nd and 3rd place ﬁnishes.
- Professional Driving Instructor
- 2002- 2006 SCCA Club Racing, Colorado Region Top 10 - Spec Miata
- 1989 - 2000 Five SCCA Solo II National Championships: ‘89, ‘94, ‘95, ‘99, ‘00
- 1998 Porsche Club National Champion
- 1989 SCCA Rocky Mountain “Driver of the Year”
- 1982 - Present SCCA Solo II Competitor
Driving Occupation & Teaching Experience:
- 2005 - 2013 Toyota Driving Expectations, Teen Driving Program Instructor- Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Driving School, Willow Springs, CA
- 2006 CART Hot Lap Pace Car Driver at Denver Grand Prix and Mustang VIP autocross
- 2002 - 2004 Drivers Edge, Bridgestone Teen Driving Program Instructor
- 2000 - 2001 Driving instructor, Audi Quattro Challenge client appreciation program
- 1998 - 2008 Driving Instructor, Skip Barber Racing School, Corporate Programs
- 1998- present Porsche Club of America Driving Instructor
- 1988 - 2016 Instructor for the SCCA, local and regional schools